Wednesday 2 February 2011

Shattered

I’m not normally into gimmicky products but when my aunt sent me a pot of the new O.P.I. Shatter polish I was pretty intrigued. With its cool silver “shatter effect” lid, it looks like any other black nail polish until it dries and creates what can only be described as a cracked look. For someone who spends a significant amount of time trying to work out how to make my nail varnish stay chip-free for longer, I was really surprised that I liked this product although I definitely found that it works best with brighter colours.
The instructions say that it’s best applied over a shade from O.P.I’s Katy range (their amazing collaboration with Katy Perry) but I’ve tried it over a number of polishes with successful results. 























A big shout out to Marcelle for letting me use her beautiful nails.

1 comment:

  1. We genuinely think your the best here in Hong Kong. Your definitely part of the new fashion wave in the far east, and your the next big thing!
    Carry on with your dreams and one day we hope to see you in Wintour's gilded chair!

    ReplyDelete