Saturday 4 June 2011

Waka Waka Eh Eh

The weather in London is amazing at the moment and despite my upcoming A Level exams all I can think about is Summer. I'm going to Zambia with my best friend of sixteen years for a safari holiday, and thinking about that is just so much more exciting than Virgil's Aeneid.

I guess I'm lucky that tribal prints and accessories are everywhere at the moment. Love love love these earrings - maybe I'll blend in with the exotic wildlife. And along with some not-so-funky but essential khakis I think I'll have to invest in a sensible rucksack... My heart is telling me to go for the garish patterned one, but my head is telling me that my friend might be a bit cross if I scare off all the lions. Perhaps one of the cream ones is a better option.


No comments:

Post a Comment